9 Expert Tips to Know Before Dyeing Your Hair at Home
- Always remember that the longer coloring time may cause a weaker hair.
- Do not shampoo hair until one hour after shampooing. You can use a hair mask that needs to be rinsed to clean your hair.
- Do not apply shampoo when washing your hair 24 hours before and after dying.
- Gives extra care at home to dyed hair and use oil treatment every week.
- Use a homemade or quality hair mask to increase durability of your hair color and less damage to hairs.
- Application of the moisturizers is a key factor to have a healthy dyed hair. A well-moisturized hair retains the color for a longer period.
- Application of hair masks and lesser shampoo provides more softening for dyed hair.
- Use less hot styling devices like iron, hair drier etc.
- Use olive oil or coconut oil to moisturize colored hair once a week as a minimum.