Everything to Know About Dry Hair
In this post we talk about reasons why our hair is Dry. There are many reasons that cause dry and damage hair.
- Non standard diets that lack protein.
- Dehydration of the body
- Hormonal disorders of the body
- Thyroid problems
- Lack of vitamins and minerals such as iron
- Excessive sunlight to the hair.
- Use a lot hair dryers and strengtheners
- Inappropriate shampoo
- Non oily scalp
- Losing moisture from the Cuticle.
Dry Hair Treatments and Home Remedies You can Apply
Your hair talks a lot about your personality and style. So if your hairs suddenly turns breaks or looks dull-looking, it’s worth panic-inducing. Let’s see how you can ditch your dry hair for silky soft, and nourished hair from within.
- Use natural oils on your hairs
- Make sure that you wash hair less often
- You must use a mild shampoo
- Try out a good professional deep conditioning
- Avoid alcohol as it dries out the hair
- Trim split ends on regular interval of time
- Don’t put the heat setting on your tools too high
- Eat healthy and take your vitamins to keep your hair healthy
- Swap your pillowcase